× Members

Does nobody care when assessors make up lies?

More
3 years 10 months ago #248742 by Anne Lee
Replied by Anne Lee on topic Does nobody care when assessors make up lies?
(Then why are the assessors ignoring all the evidence. There are far too many examples of how HPs have completely gone against the evidence staring them in the face and the Decision Makers have backed them up in awarding 0 points.
Only when the claimant goes to Appeal (as Mandatory Review just seems to be another stalling process) do the claimants get their decision overturned in the majority of cases.
It can’t all be coincidence or incompetence. )

I know, as there's no way the DWP would employ so many psychopaths who ignore all medical evidence and make up stories on purpose, just by coincidence. There must be some kind of incentive for them to do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, wing, Dan Statham, Tess Gregory

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #248743 by Anne Lee
Replied by Anne Lee on topic Does nobody care when assessors make up lies?
by the way, Gordon and BIS do a very good job in answering queries on the forum.

Why are you praising a person who contradicted my statement, and put down comment about the obvious from Wing?
Like I said, there's no way the DWP would employ so many psychopaths by coincidence, where I had stapled medical evidence to Further Information, which they ignored after I said it was important they read it, and then when I read the assessor's comments, they contradicted the medical evidence that was attached.
I've been studying many cases, and many people say the assessor was lying. Why would a forum claiming to help disabled people contradict what should be obvious? There's obviously an incentive for assessors to lie and make life more difficult
The following user(s) said Thank You: wing

More
3 years 9 months ago #249293 by dulededulede
Replied by dulededulede on topic Does nobody care when assessors make up lies?

wing wrote: Then why are the assessors ignoring all the evidence. There are far too many examples of how HPs have completely gone against the evidence staring them in the face and the Decision Makers have backed them up in awarding 0 points.

Only when the claimant goes to Appeal (as Mandatory Review just seems to be another stalling process) do the claimants get their decision overturned in the majority of cases.

It can’t all be coincidence or incompetence.

I have to agree on this point Gordon and I also find it highly suspicious that a report done by a HP can come up with 0 points, be completely ignored again at reconsideration and then come away with with enhanced daily living at tribunal. A full six months of mental torture on top of your own mental health problems is no joke. I can understand if you are being careful and steering clear of upsetting any trolling DWP staff but surely much of what they day is so far removed from a fair appraisal as saying Hitler had a bit of an issue with the Jews. I always end up at appeal and have to fight and fight to get what is obvious to my GP and psychiatric carers.

No offence meant but to me something is wrong with each and every individual assessor I've had if there isn't anything either implied or stated for them to assess so harshly. That would suggest a complete idiot has been employed as an assessor or HP in a very important sector of public service.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Statham

More
3 years 9 months ago #249309 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Does nobody care when assessors make up lies?
I can only imagine many of the assessors are really inexperienced and unqualified to deal with the majority of claimants illnesses. So in order to justify their jobs and to continue getting paid their bonuses. They simply revert to making up stories and transferring them into lies on an electronic written report. Then from my experience the DM listens to the assessors report. Hence you have no choice but to go for an MR and then onto an appeal. Why oh why are people not listening when more than enough evidence has been submitted and even a blind man (excuse the pun) could see that the evidence is enough not to want warrant an F2F or not to score people down to zero points. This whole systems needs shaking up, its a sham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Dan Statham

More
3 years 9 months ago #249310 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Does nobody care when assessors make up lies?
Hi dulededulede,

I totally agree with you. It's a sham and a disgrace. I wished these type of assessors could be made accountable for their ill, and wrongly doings. The system from the core is foul and riddled with inhumane and unjust.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Statham

More
3 years 9 months ago #249314 by skyblue4u
Replied by skyblue4u on topic Does nobody care when assessors make up lies?
Hello
A close friend of mine has also been the victim of a totally unscrupulous assessor. Lies thoughout etc and there really should be sanctions or something people can bring against these types of assessors as they are ruining people’s lives. The answer is of course to have every assessment recorded. This will put an end to it over night. I would recommend anyone arranging there assessment to be recorded because the effort of trying to get this all undone is huge and so time consuming and of course they know that. If you are I’ll and dint have the ability or tine to go on sites like thus to get justice you have no choice but to give up. Where it can be proved behind doubt that an assor has lied and cheated someone out of there rightful and lawful entitlement the full weight of law should be brought down in them. I truly bejeuve for what it’s worth there must be sine kind of financial reward to get people off PIIP or ESA else why else cause so much heart ache
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.