× Members

ESA review assessments

More
3 years 9 months ago #249151 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA review assessments

JK2019 wrote: I posted my questionnaire for review in March before lockdown and temporary stop of assessments.
and so I assumed I wasn’t contacted due to temporary hold on assessments.
Does it mean I should now expect the assessment ?

It is possible but there were already delays in the process and the current situation has undoubtedly increased these, so currently they can do a Paper Based Review, a telephone assessment for they can wait until face to face once can be done again if they decide they need to see you but it could be some time before you actually hear.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249154 by JK2019
Replied by JK2019 on topic ESA review assessments
Sorry,don’t mean to keep asking the same,but I find it very strange, if they suspended my review in March/April because of Covid19 and if they announced 2 days ago that reviews and assessments remain suspended, then why this extended suspension doesn’t apply to me anymore?
Why the suspension applied despite forms already sent in April but not anymore?

More
3 years 9 months ago #249157 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA review assessments
JK

I think that some of the posts in this topic may have confused you, as you had already been sent and completed a form, assessments were never suspended for you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.