× Members

Capita Phone call

More
3 years 9 months ago #249841 by ELLEN BAILLIE
Replied by ELLEN BAILLIE on topic Capita Phone call
Mr Frog, I too had my telephone assessment today and fell a bit wary after it as yes she seemed to be more on about aids and stuff like that and like yourself I done things myself to adapt my home and bathroom needs. Can only hope we gave enough info over the call. Good Luck Mr Frog

Ellen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249906 by Wadsworth
Replied by Wadsworth on topic Capita Phone call
Thanks for reply
we are not alone
Good Luck to you also Ellen fingers crossed

More
3 years 9 months ago #249937 by Evelyn
Replied by Evelyn on topic Capita Phone call
Good luck to us all, I had my call on Tuesday . She seemed nice but I’m now worried she was too nice! Let me know how you both get on! Fingers crossed

More
3 years 9 months ago #250040 by Wadsworth
Hi
It is over a week now since I had my telephone f2f.I have called the DWP and sent a letter in requesting a copy of the HP report but at the time of telephoning 48 hrs after the f2f call they had not received the report from Capita, I think it went well I was told by the HP that my conditions were well documented very well and they just needed my clarification mostly prompted by the HP in my favour I think.( My daughter was also present and answered most of the questions as I was so upset)
The call was recorded for personal use, if the HP report like in a lot of cases is nothing like the recording at what point if any do you mention the recording to the DWP or do you just save the evidence to be forwarded to the tribunal if I have to go down that route

More
3 years 8 months ago #250071 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capita Phone call
Mr Frog

The DWP never review a recording even one recorded within their normal terms of use, that does not mean that you cannot mention it but don't expect anything from doing so.

A Tribunal can review your recording but the panel will need a compelling reason to do so, hearings are only about 50 minutes from start to finish and they will need to be persuaded to spend, what will be viewed as a significant portion of the hearing listening to the recording.

If you do want the recording to be considered then the recommended way is to produce a transcript of the recording and supply this as part of your evidence with a copy of the recording for verification although I would be surprised if this was necessary.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Erik

More
3 years 8 months ago #250116 by Wadsworth
Hi
After reading the telephone assessment paperwork in the PIP guides you recommend recording the telephone call, I am amazed at the above reply that the DWP do not listen to recordings if sent in and tribunal services like wise. We are stressed enough filling forms in why recommend telephone recordings if they are of no benefit !

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.