× Members

Mobility activity - PIP

More
3 years 5 months ago #252414 by KPPurple
Replied by KPPurple on topic Mobility activity - PIP
Thanks Gary and Gordon for your reply and taking the time to explain the descriptors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252476 by KPPurple
Replied by KPPurple on topic Mobility activity - PIP
I have re read the guidance ahead of my assessment tomorrow and just have one more question. For familiar journeys it says this descriptor can be satisfied if the person can’t deal with unexpected changes such as roadworks or changes to platforms even if the journey is familiar to them. However, to navigate around such obstacles then I’m disoriented and lost if I’m on a different side of the road or pavement. But then, by that definition if I was a different route because of the obstacles the journey wouldn’t then be familiar as I couldn’t get myself back on the route? Is that understanding correct,

More
3 years 5 months ago #252491 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mobility activity - PIP
KPPurple

Your understanding of obstacles is correct but this remains a familiar route. do not introduce the idea that it has become an unfamiliar one as you will be talking yourself out of points.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.