× Members

Pip telephone assessment

More
3 years 6 months ago #252553 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Pip telephone assessment
Dear KPPurple, Can I back the moderators, do ask for your assessment report ASAP. It may make you wild reading it, but then you can write in, carefully pointing out where the assessor's comments do not match the evidence you submitted, or they have no evidence for what they wrote. Be ready to do this ASAP to get your oar in before the Decision Maker makes their decision. [All that can come even before an MR].
It's really worth it, doing this turned our daughter's claim around from a prospect of a poor outcome to a good one. And no, they don't believe in such a thing as brain fog or struggling to organise thoughts and speech under stress. Very best wishes, Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: KPPurple

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252662 by KPPurple
Replied by KPPurple on topic Pip telephone assessment
Hi Denby
Can I request the assessment report and when I receive it submit my additional evidence with it? And can it be done before or,after I recieve my decision letter,

More
3 years 5 months ago #252674 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip telephone assessment
KPPurple

As previously advised, you can request a copy of the report once a couple of days have elapsed from the assessment.

You can make comments on the report before the Decision is made and provide additional evidence although you should not do this without an explanation of what the new documents are and why they are relevant to your claim.

Or, you can request a Mandatory Reconsideration after the Decision is made and include the additional information as part of your request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KPPurple

More
3 years 5 months ago #252689 by KPPurple
It'll be the same evidence resubmitted that i'll send in. I don't have any additional evidence to give them. Will ring this morning for report, hopefully they'll have it, if the telephone assessment was done on friday.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252691 by KPPurple
Morning
Just phoned and they dont have it as yet, they said it was too soon to call and to call back in 2-3 weeks?! So fustrating!

More
3 years 5 months ago #252699 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip telephone assessment
Hi KPPurple

I'm sorry about the delay in getting your report. I know what you've been told, but I would ring each week. Those reports are supposed to be loaded up to the system within 48 hours so, they owe you an explanation for the delay. They are trying this a lot with people - but one of our members successfully argued during an MR that if the report had been uploaded a week later and the assessor had been doing other assessments - how could they accurately remember what had been said. I thought this was a great point and it helped them win their case. It's the first time I've heard of someone using this. I think it will be used more.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KPPurple

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.