× Members

Esa awaiting group

More
3 years 5 months ago #253241 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa awaiting group
Sunshine

I'm afraid we cannot help you with your pension but we can support you with your ESA claim to help you be placed in the SG.

I assume you have completed and returned an ESA50? Did you use our ESA Claim guide to help you complete the form?

Which of the SG Descriptors do you hope to meet?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253243 by Sunshine99
Replied by Sunshine99 on topic Esa awaiting group
Hi yes Gordon
Major problem was I don’t remember filling it out when I was chasing what was going on I called and I was sure I hadn’t completed the form but she said I had and I put a hand written covering letter and it’s signed and dated. This was sent back in July apparently. I have only come across this site recently. Memory is one of my issues. I can’t recall keeping a copy I’ve looked through my phone and nothing. I’ve been sending in sick notes as requested and I sent via email direct to maximus yesterday further consultant letter with new diagnosis . I’m hoping that will pave the way for assessment and move me up the queue and hopefully help

More
3 years 5 months ago #253244 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa awaiting group
Sunshine

You should have a look at our Claim guide, you really need to understand how you might qualify for the Support Group, the guide also has a section on what questions you are likely to be asked on the call.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #253245 by Sunshine99
Ok thank you I will and I will get back to you if I’m confused or to update .... have a good weekend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253249 by Sunshine99
Oh yes descriptors

More
3 years 5 months ago #253252 by BennyFit
Replied by BennyFit on topic Esa awaiting group
If you are in tier 2 pension then they say you cannot work due to health and unlikely to recover etc but if the DWP find you capable of work you can either decide not to claim esa and keep tier 2 part of pension or claim esa whilst looking for a job and if you get a job you have to inform nhs pensions and revert to tier 1
The best outcome would be for DWP to also find you incapable of any work.
I think this is how it works
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine99

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.