× Members

migrated from incapacity to esa contribution

More
3 years 1 month ago #256808 by Gary
Hi veronica

We have received your post but cannot publish it as it contains to much personal information and reference numbers.

The response from DWP seems well constructed but I cannot comment as I do not have any of your personal information, you may want to seek advice from your local welfare rights worker
advicelocal.uk

In regards to claiming SDP:

The SDP became payable from the first day that all three of the following applied.

1. You had an award of ESA and we’re receiving or were entitled to receive Income Related ESA.

2. You had an award of PIP Daily Living

3. You met the criteria for payment of the SD Premium, namely that you lived alone or were considered to be living alone and no one receives Carers Allowance against your PIP award.

If you have children living at home they have to be under the age of 18, if they are over 18 then (3) applies.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256811 by veronica
Replied by veronica on topic migrated from incapacity to esa contribution
Hi Gary.
Thank you while the dwp has a well constructed letter, they have concentrated on esa underpayments only but have not mentioned the transitional monies and entitlements, which is what this is about.

I am truly grateful for all your help and will contact welfare rights.

Thank you.

More
3 years 1 month ago #257125 by veronica
Replied by veronica on topic migrated from incapacity to esa contribution
Hi Gary.
update: as i stated before who ever comes in contact with this case tend to take a step back as i thought the emails where not coming from organizations i contacted but was from i believe dwp i have spoke to a benefits solicitor and i am correct in the payment owed to me.
I am now going to take proceedings against the DM Manager who's name is on the letters.
I will get what they owe me from 2012 to date.
I will keep you updated.
veronica

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.