× Members

migrated from incapacity to esa contribution

More
3 years 2 months ago #255450 by veronica
Replied by veronica on topic migrated from incapacity to esa contribution
Hi Gary

Thank you
I will contact (mind) this morning and let you know how it goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #255468 by veronica
Hi Gary
I am waiting for someone to contact me from mind i had to leave a message.

I am confused about the esa support assessment as the tribunal told me and my friend there will be no further assessments.

on the tribunal decision it says the following:

By reason of anxiety and depression and musculoskeletal problems veronica is significantly limited, in particular in mobilising , getting about and social engagement. As a result, the above schedule 2 and 3 descriptors satisfied. in reaching its decision the tribunal placed particular reliance upon the evidence of the Appellant and the submission bundle viewed as whole.

Any recommendation given below does not form part of the tribunals decision and is not binding on the secretary of state.

The tribunal recommends that the department does not reassess veronica within 24 months of today's date. (so this does not form part of the decision)

What is the assessment report.

More
3 years 2 months ago #255517 by Gary
Hi veronica

The Tribunal placed you in the support group, which was good news.

'The tribunal recommends that the department does not reassess veronica within 24 months of today's date.' this is only a recommendation by the Tribunal.

ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment based on the Prognosis Date completed by the assessor in their report, so your existing ESA award continues in payment until a new Decision is made.

An assessment report is what you can ask for when you are assessed, for ESA it is called an ESA 85, you have to wait until a decision is made before requesting a copy, for PIP it is called an PA4 and you can request a copy 48 hrs after you have had the assessment.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 2 months ago #255868 by veronica
Hi Gary i received this from the mp today.
Dear Veronica.

Thank you for contacting Feryal seeking assistance with your benefits enquiry.

As promised, I have now written to the Department for Work and Pensions on your behalf regarding your concerns and to request an investigation into your matter. I will be able to provide you with an update as soon as I receive a response.

In the meantime, should you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Yours sincerely,

on behalf of the Office of Feryal Clark
Member of Parliament for Enfield North

They have not been paying the IR top up of £29.45 and £17.10 since transition to esa contribution in 2012.

More
3 years 2 months ago #255949 by Gary
Hi veronica

By the sounds of it you have a pro-active MP, fingers crossed that you get a good outcome, let us know how you get on, what you want is an 'any time review' this means they will look at it from the beginning if it's an official error.

Good luck

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 2 months ago #256225 by veronica
Hi Gary.
I have not herd anything should i contact the mp to see what is happening it has been 10 days since the mp wrote to DWP.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.