× Members

which one?

More
2 years 11 months ago #259433 by sixtysix
which one? was created by sixtysix
I Have just received a letter saying my pip review should be in by the 5th of August.But i also have a letter stating that my review was postponed until April next year ?! So which one do is right? :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259440 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic which one?
Hi sixtysix
Long wait on hold on helpline perhaps?
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 11 months ago #259710 by sixtysix
Replied by sixtysix on topic which one?
yep nearly a hour on the phone then told my reward was extended but as there is a backlog of cases i should fill in the form by the 5th of August or my PIP's would /might be stopped ?!.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259715 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic which one?
Hello Sixtysix,

It certainly can be a case of ?! and !? and even ?!?!?!? But I would recommend that you follow their advice and get your form back to them by 5th August, just in case.

Remember you can always send in additiuonal information and supporting evidence after that date.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixtysix

More
2 years 11 months ago #259716 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic which one?
Hi sixtysix,
Presumably that means review is early to make sure it is completed before the extended deadline, all because there is a backlog. I suppose that makes sense!
At least you know.
LL26

More
2 years 11 months ago #259717 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic which one?
Hi all,

Not to put too much of a pessimistic tone to it, also if the decision goes against you and that decision is made before the extension date, am I correct in summising the decision will stand and you could in effect finish up with nothing?

Regards,

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.