× Members

which one?

More
2 years 8 months ago #261777 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic which one?
Hello sixtysix,

You have to request a Mandatory Reconsideration before you are allowed to appeal. Indeed you have to include the outcome from the MR as part of your appeal submission.

You might want to have a look at this thread which seems to cover exactly the same situation as you find yourself in.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum1/10-dla-...5-pip-result?start=6

Hope that helps,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixtysix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #261820 by sixtysix
Replied by sixtysix on topic which one?
Thank for your replies ,the reason i think i should ask them is that i got some for mobility before and nothing has changed if anything the pain and condition is worse and as i told them in my review i have had a lot of help from the OP department including a wet room installed plus appliances around the home but they seem to have completely ignored these things. Even the woman i spoke to ask for my assessor report [who was very aggressive and un polite] told me this was not evidence of how my disabity affects me in my everyday life.

More
2 years 8 months ago #261830 by denby
Replied by denby on topic which one?
Dear sixtysix, just to say sorry you were treated so rudely. Yes you have to describe the problems you have, not the name of the illness or the aids you need. But the OTs would not have had the wetroom etc done if you did not have severe problems! In any case it was not her place to comment at all when you just wanted the report sent. Grr!
best wishes, Denby

More
2 years 8 months ago #261901 by sixtysix
Replied by sixtysix on topic which one?
so sent my letter today [got a certificate of posting] to ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration so let battle commence ...again :) :( ;)

More
2 years 8 months ago #261907 by AliBee
Replied by AliBee on topic which one?
Unfortunately a certificate of posting doesn’t prove that your letter has been received, so I would suggest phoning in a few days to check that it has been. Get the name of the person you speak to!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixtysix, Gary

More
2 years 8 months ago #261910 by denby
Replied by denby on topic which one?
Good on yer sixtysix and best wishes, every victory is more encouragement for the poor folk who are struggling to find the fight after being mistreated.
looking forward to hearing how it goes,
Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.