× Members

Friend had 2 hour 40 monutes assessment today

More
1 year 11 months ago #270544 by Gary
Hi phrank

What number are you calling?

PIP helpline: 0800 121 4433

It you still get cut off get your MP involved.

If you do write to DWP to request the assessors report, make sure you send the request by recorded delivery.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270548 by phrank
Hi Gary,

Thank you for the phone number. I won't bother my freind tonight but will phone him in the morning to find out.

Once again, thanks again,

Regards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270562 by phrank
Hi all,

Just to say that my friend phoned the PIP helpline first thing this morning and got through straight away!

It seems that's the way to do it: phone them first thing in the morning.

Eighth time lucky but at least he should have his report by the end of next week.

Watch this space.

Regards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270593 by BIS
Hi Phrank

So glad your friend managed to persevere and hopefully the report will be with him soon. He's lucky he's got you as a friend to keep encouraging and advising him.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
1 year 10 months ago #270932 by Waylay
I had a similarly long face-to-face assessment for ESA years ago...
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.