× Members

Friend had 2 hour 40 monutes assessment today

More
1 year 11 months ago #270400 by phrank
Hi LL26,

Thank you for your post.

Yes, he is phoning for the report tomorrow so once he has it we will take it from there. If it's not what he is hoping for the complaint will go in.

I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270460 by phrank
Hi all,

My friend phoned the DWP after receiving a text saying they had obtained the assessment report.

He phoned four times and was cut off at the thirty minute point each time so gave up.

Has anyone else encountered this happening at it has never happened to me?

Regards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270482 by BIS
Hi phrank

No, it hasn't happened to me personally, but there are a lot of people reporting that they are being cut off. All your friend can do, unfortunately, is keep trying.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 10 months ago #270493 by phrank
Hi BIS,,

Thanks for your reply. As I thought really. I'll let you know how this progresses once he does get through.

Kind tegards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 10 months ago #270519 by phrank
Hi all,

I am going to advise my friend that he writes to the DWP and ask for the assessment report should he have anymore trouble with being cut off when phoning.

He doesn't need the stress with his health problems.

Regards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 10 months ago #270542 by phrank
Hi all,

........my friend tried again today and the same thing happened three times. That's seven calls in all cutting off at exactly the same point - 29 minutes and 40 seconds.

It sounds very odd to me and I'm at a loss as to how to advise him other than to write to them and request the report.

Regards,

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.