× Members

Passed IB medical

More
13 years 6 months ago #28847 by alex g
Replied by alex g on topic Re: Passed IB medical
I wonder why the people who are awaiting their IB reviews are waiting so long.
Is it just because the system is overloaded?
I don't know.
I suspect they would have left me alone for 18 months as recommended by the doctor if they were not rolling out the migration onto ESA.
If i am still ill by the time of my review i suspect it will be under the ESA WCA.
I just wish they would leave me alone and let me get on in making the slow progress to get better with help of those that know me best.
I am trying not to worry as to what will happen in FEb 2011.
Best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #28848 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re: Passed IB medical
Pusscat wrote:

Hi all

Okay, I have no idea if this is the right place to post this question, but I hope you don't mind me doing so.

Can anybody tell me if the score you get on your ESA form has any bearing on the result of your work capability medical. I need to know as I have received some important information today which could make a lot of difference to my appeal.

Any help would be much appreciated, if I've posted in the wrong place, then point me in the right direction, thanks :)

Hi Pusscat

To ask a benefit question click on the NEW THREAD button at the top of the page, this will create your own thread (topic).

I'm a little bit puzzled by your question. You don't get a score on your ESA medical form, unless you mean the ESA medical report (ESA85). The score you get on the medical report usually determines the result of the Work Capacity Assessment.

Hope this has been helpful, if not, click on the new thread button to ask another question.

Best wishes

Derek

• Pusscat
13 years 6 months ago #28851 by Pusscat
Replied by Pusscat on topic Re: Passed IB medical
Hello

Yes it has helped, now should I open a new thread as I have other questions, let me know or if it's okay I'll go ahead and ask them here?

More
13 years 6 months ago #28901 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Passed IB medical
Pusscat

You should open a new thread.

This one is about Incapacity Benefit and yours is ESA. You are more likrly to get an answer for your problem and it makes it easier for others to follow what is going on.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.