× Members

help please

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44070 by mike1983
Replied by mike1983 on topic Re:help please
well my mum knows all my problems and has handled all my disability stuff in the past so what do i ask my mom to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #44071 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:help please
mike1983

When the time comes for you to be re-assessed, you should tell your mother and I am sure she will help you fill in the forms and get everything you will need together.

Why don't you ask her to read this thread, so she can see what needs to be done.

I hope you will forgive me, but I have been moderating on the forums since early afternoon so this will be my last post for today.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44429 by mike1983
my mother wont read this thread she dnt have the internet and she certainly wont pay £19 for the rivelage

More
13 years 2 months ago #44442 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:help please
mike1983

I assumed you live with her or that she visits, perhaps she could read it, the next time she is with you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44943 by mike1983
how often are those 6 interviews you mentioned on ESA and when im moved on to ESA will i have to reapply for council tax benefit and Local housing allowance

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44956 by mike1983
how often are those 6 interviews you mentioned on ESA and when im moved on to ESA will i have to reapply for council tax benefit and Local housing allowance

plz reply asap

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.