× Members

Can anyone help? Legal aid

More
13 years 2 months ago #46215 by bunnytent
Replied by bunnytent on topic Re:Can anyone help? Legal aid
Hi MM

I have been in a similar situation, and the only way I pulled through was to go bankrupt, Im not saying this is for you, just thought I would let you know that I signed the house over to the bankruptcy people at the time we thought there would be 50K from the house and they dealt with it all and I stopped getting letters and calls, plus as I was on Income Support none of my benefits or furniture, car etc was taken, the bankruptcy people also dealt with the DWP, any therefore nobody ever hassled me again and all debt was written off, in the end I only came out with 3K but I just wanted rid of the house and all the debt and the stress of it all. You do have to pay to go bankrupt but there is some money off for people on benefits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• martha
13 years 2 months ago #46220 by martha
Replied by martha on topic Re: Can anyone help? Legal aid
oh MM, you have such a hard time. Puts my worries into perspective. Good luck with the scan. will be thinking of you.

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #46239 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:Can anyone help? Legal aid
Hi all

At a time when i was feeling so alone and scared this site has shown me that there are some good people in this world who despite their own problems are generously offering comfort and support for which i will always be grateful.

Teresa i will be praying with you for all of you kind people. This goverment has a lot to answer for for all of us concerned, i know my problems are just the tip of the iceberg!! Its times like this when i wish i didn't live alone, Milly listens and she washes my tears constantly, i would give my life for her but its not like talking to another person. Ps I gave Milly a great big hug!!!

Ranald i appreciated your concern and i didn't take anything you said the wrong way. You are always considerate of other people's feelings as is everyone else on this site.

You are all special people that really understand. Thank you all of you

Mm :) xxx
Big hugs

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.