× Members

Laying down at an esa cross examination

• originaldave
12 years 9 months ago #61088 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
Annubis wrote:

Please try not to get upset, just tell people that the world health organisarion recognises it, and if it is good enough for them, it should not be questioned by those who have no clue how this horrendous condition affects people.

made the WHO books about 2006 the WHO code for it is M79.7 Fibromyalgia

thats about all they say on it
more important US insurance companies have a code "2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 729.1 Myalgia and myositis unspecified"
so they can pay for treatment so it might be on atos computer?
:)
The topic has been locked.
  • Annubis
12 years 9 months ago #61089 by Annubis
Replied by Annubis on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
This site says 1992 although I was told 1985 but fibro fog could mix my brain on the date. This is interesting read www.fibromyalgia-associationuk.org/content/view/345/2/

Atos should have it, I know it is mentioned in the DLA desccriptors or whatever the dm reference is called but it took some while before it was :)
More
12 years 9 months ago #61092 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
Hi All

This thread has served it's useful purpose and has now strayed way off the original question and turned into a discussion on medical matters, so it is now locked.

Regards

Derek
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.