× Members

Laying down at an esa cross examination

More
12 years 10 months ago #59199 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
Andy: bless you.

You have been so helpful. My medical will take place on the 21st. Sitting is a real problem.

I intend to follow your advice to the letter. Especially about repeatedly telling them the level of pain I am in due to traveling a distance, etc etc. I had planned to lie in the car and I am now going to insist that I lie down whilst being interviewed.

Andy, you are fit as a fiddle I presume being able to stand 2 minutes!!! Oh for god's sake. Deplorable.

Thank you thank you,
cmarie
The topic has been locked.
  • pata1
12 years 10 months ago #59205 by pata1
Replied by pata1 on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
pickles wrote:

I have just got a date with a medical profesional for esa,but i have serious walking problems(they gave me walking directions to travel 12 miles across london)the question is,can i lie down during the interview?
as i cannot sit or stand for any prolonged periods,and especialy after being forced to travel twelve miles on foot!(obviously i will have to take a taxi)
thanks

Much stated by other members is purely hypothetical. The medical professional
may well argue that if you can travel in a taxi seated for 12 miles across London, then you are capable of sitting whilst the interview/medical is carried out.

In any event, you may need to lie on a couch if the medical professional wishes to examine you.

Good luck.

Pat
More
12 years 10 months ago #59208 by Bill
Hi all,

Why cant you lay the seat back in the taxi, i.e. the front seat, therefore you havent travelled 12 miles whilst sitting have you?

Just my view, thats all ;)

Bill
More
12 years 10 months ago #59211 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
Yes, good idea but this then (as Andy has already said) must be said to the examiner.

cmarie
  • pickles
  • Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #59370 by pickles
Replied by pickles on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
thankyou for all of your replys,mabe i will win this months esa lottery after all!
  • pickles
  • Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #59379 by pickles
Replied by pickles on topic Re:Laying down at an esa cross examination
front seats recline backwards,laying down on a rear seat is almost imposible to get up from,ive tried it,realy,all my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.