× Members

COPY OF ESA50 03/11 TO DWP

More
12 years 9 months ago #61905 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:COPY OF ESA50 03/11 TO DWP
Thanks, Gordon. Do you think it's going a bit too far pointing out the descriptors I think I qualify for? I think I qualify for one, maybe 2 support group descriptors (exceptional circumstances) but I am worried that I didn't explain myself properly on my form so should I just spell it out to them "...would be at risk.." Or is that a step too far? thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #61907 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:COPY OF ESA50 03/11 TO DWP
mumsgirl wrote:

Thanks, Gordon. Do you think it's going a bit too far pointing out the descriptors I think I qualify for? I think I qualify for one, maybe 2 support group descriptors (exceptional circumstances) but I am worried that I didn't explain myself properly on my form so should I just spell it out to them "...would be at risk.." Or is that a step too far? thanks again

I hope you will understand, but as Moderators we can't advise a member whether to take one action over another.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 9 months ago #61909 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:COPY OF ESA50 03/11 TO DWP
OK. sorry

• bro58
12 years 9 months ago #61911 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:COPY OF ESA50 03/11 TO DWP
mumsgirl wrote:

MG,

As a NONMOD, that's a new one!! LOL, IMO, it helps to cross reference your limitations resulting from your conditions to the actual descriptors, that you think apply to you.

Also yes if you feel that you fall under the exeptional circumstances for WRAG, or Support group, don't be afraid to tell them.

Again, as I say in many posts it can certainly do no harm, it also lets them know that you are aware of the regs and legislation, and may therefore "HELP" them to give you a correct award.

Of course, this is a matter of choice and not necessity.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 9 months ago #61912 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:COPY OF ESA50 03/11 TO DWP
mumsgirl wrote:

OK. sorry

There's no need to apologise, we know people come here looking for help, but they often forget that the only picture we have of them is what they post, however, acurate and complete that might be :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• nada678
12 years 9 months ago #61916 by nada678
Replied by nada678 on topic Re:COPY OF ESA50 03/11 TO DWP
Hello

Thanks to everybody for all the helpful replies. No matter what happens with my IB to ESA transfer, it is really nice that so many people are able to offer support and help at such a stressful time.

I dont feel so alone!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.