× Members

Copy of medical report for ESA - 85

More
12 years 8 months ago #62918 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Copy of medical report for ESA - 85
Bro58,
You are absolutely right, I do not have to wait on it but I wanted to see if the decision maker had treated me appropriately/awarded points for all my difficulties. Well, I am going to my local JCP tomorrow, so I guess I can ask for it again, while I am there?? I will be getting the GL24 at the time.
So the woman at JCP who had no idea what I was asking for was?? incorrect? They should have a copy of it there? When you write BDC I am sorry but I do not know what that means. Is this another acronym for the JobCentrePlus??

thanks Bro58 for all your help. I will log-in tomorrow before I go, to see if you had a chance to come back to me.

Kindest regards,
cmarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #62920 by cmarie510
OMG! What a run around! Horrible. I am going to follow Bro58's advice, make a decision first and then submit the GL24 if I decide to go for it.

Thanks for passing the news of your crap treatment on. You have definitely really helped me.

Kindest regards and best of luck to all of us.
cmarie

More
12 years 8 months ago #62921 by cmarie510
Thanks Gordon,

I have looked at those queries and have copied them to my appeal document so I do not forget. The last point about being awarded at one point and then having it taken away at another when there is no improvement in one's condition brought the point home and very clearly. These two documents (65 and 85) should be had by all of us put through the medical.

Thank you for all your time and expertise.
cmarie

• Andy
12 years 8 months ago #62932 by Andy
Replied by Andy on topic Re:Copy of medical report for ESA - 85
Hi, cmarie

The person you spoke to may have been covering their a**e when then said one week. Mine arrived 2 working days after I requested it by phone.

I know I previously advised you to include, in your appeal statement, rebuttals of selected inaccuracies in the ESA85. If you have time that's still a good idea BUT the main thing is to get the appeal in within the one month deadline.

Andy.

More
12 years 8 months ago #62956 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Copy of medical report for ESA - 85
I've been told over the phone by JCP that if you tell them that you are appealing or considering an appeal, they will prioritize sending you the medical report, though I'm sceptical of whether JCP have any understanding of the word 'priority'.

A couple of years ago I requested an old report that took a week to arrive because it had to be retrieved from a storage depot in Nottingham.

Six months later I requested it again to check if the DWP have lost it (as they had claimed). The guy I spoke to retrieved it in minutes on the computer system and I received it in the post the following day.

More
12 years 8 months ago #62964 by cmarie510
Andy,

Yes, that has been impressed upon me now. So, I will make a decision and act on it soon.

Thanks for all your help and support.

cmarie.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.