× Members

ESA65

More
12 years 5 months ago #70239 by greeneyedlad
Replied by greeneyedlad on topic Re:ESA65
thanks Derek,

i really just need 2 know what points i scored on what descriptors.

cheers mate

martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #70245 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA65
Hi Martin

I have a friend in a similar position to you. She doesn't have a clue what descriptor(s) got her into the support group, and nor do the DWP!

A subject access request is the only way I can think of to find out what they have written about you. Whether it's an ESA65, decision makers report or any other document, I hope there is some paperwork that documents the reasons for the decision.

She's still waiting!

Regards

Derek

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #70251 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:ESA65
Hi Derek, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it would be included in the appeal 'bundle'?

Rachel :)

More
12 years 5 months ago #70254 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA65
Hi Rachel

She's not appealing as she has been placed in the support group, but would nevertheless like to know what descriptors she satisfied.

In the case of somebody placed in the WRAG without a medical and considering an appeal, it can take the DWP three months to prepare the appeal bundle. The appellant is expected to respond within a month after receiving it!

I would try and obtain all the documents relating to the claim as soon as possible.

Regards

Derek

More
12 years 5 months ago #70258 by greeneyedlad
Replied by greeneyedlad on topic Re:ESA65
thanks guys for all ur advice & comments

martin
xx

More
12 years 5 months ago #70377 by Bamboozal
Replied by Bamboozal on topic Re:ESA65
Hi
I too was transferred from IB to ESA WRAG without a medical.
I requested by phone a ESA65, ESA85A and GL24, the GL24 and ESA85A arrived in 2 days! I phoned 3 times to request the ESA65 and was telephoned a week later by the lady who originally rang me to tell me I had been placed in the WRAG group.
She told me as I had no medical, there is no ESA65.The ESA65 is the medical score sheet for people found fit to work.The dicision maker made the dicision to place me in the WRAG group from my ESA50 and ESA85A medical report.
It does say on my ESA85A that evidence from ESA50 and previous reports has been used to give advice in this case.
I have appealed, just waiting to hear.
Confusing I know.....
Good Luck....

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.