× Members

Revision?

More
12 years 4 months ago #75387 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic Re:Revision?
Go through the form really carefully to make sure it isn't just a tick box not ticked. you did say it was an appeal against the esa [or whatever] decision you'd recieved? yeah I know but sometimes its the obvious we miss :silly: or that could be just me :blush:
good luck
linda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Louis Cyphre
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #75432 by Louis Cyphre
Replied by Louis Cyphre on topic Re:Revision?
Gordon wrote:

Louis

If you completed a GL24 in full, then there should be no need for you to do so again.

It sounds like they are asking if you have additional evidence you wish to submit with regard to the DWP carrying out a Revision / Reconsideration.

If you do, then you should get it to them as quickly as possible to ensure that it is included in the process.

If you believe you have already provided sufficient information, then you should draw the Decision Makers attention to the information by way of a submission or letter.

Gordon

Why is it that they the jobcentre that you have to send it to is in Kilmarnock or Belfast!

• Louis Cyphre
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #75433 by Louis Cyphre
Can you provide additional medical information @ a later date?

More
12 years 4 months ago #75436 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Revision?
Louis Cyphre wrote:

Why is it that they the jobcentre that you have to send it to is in Kilmarnock or Belfast!

If I understand your question.

The DWP have mail collection and print centres dotted around the country that process the information for a number of Benefit Delivery Centres (BDC). So as an example, I post my information to Birmingham but the actual office that handles my claim is in the East Midlands.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 4 months ago #75437 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Revision?
Louis Cyphre wrote:

Can you provide additional medical information @ a later date?

There is a limited timescale for providing additional evidence to a Revision / Reconsideration, ideally no more than a couple of weeks, and certainly no more than four weeks, from when they wrote to you.

With regard to an appeal, you can continue to submit additional evidence and submissions up and to about two weeks before the actual hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Louis Cyphre
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #75883 by Louis Cyphre
Another problem I have got is...which benefit am I on?! After sending off the appeal form and being told by the local jobcentre that I am on ESA while appealing but I have not had any written confirmation of this nor have I been asked for a fit note but I got my Incapacity Benefit P45, what do I do with that!?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.