× Members

Ib to ESA transfer

• christie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80448 by christie
Replied by christie on topic Re:Ib to ESA transfer
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Does this mean that whatever group you are in it is means tested? I thought support group was exempt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80451 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Ib to ESA transfer
christie wrote:

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Does this mean that whatever group you are in it is means tested? I thought support group was exempt.

It is not the group that is means tested but the version of ESA a claimant receives.

Someone receiving Income Related ESA can be placed in either the Support Group or WRAG, in exactly the same way as someone receiving Contribution Based ESA.

I think you are confusing the proposed Time Limiting of ESA(CB) for members of the WRAG with the type of ESA you receive and the ESA groups. See

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• christie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80466 by christie
Replied by christie on topic Re:Ib to ESA transfer
Thanks - so much to take in!!!!.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.