× Members

Review ?

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #85280 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Review ?
Here it goes properly, I think.
Well even more fun and games ensue, just what I expected from these wonderful people at Jobcentre+/DWP.
A thud on the doormat this morning heralded a 'Brown Envelope'. I opened it with trepidation, thudding chest, clammy cold fingers and body to discover, wait for it....
A repeat ESA Medical Report form, duplicated from the one sent to me in November 2011 placing me in the wrag for a prognosis time of 18 mnths.
So the question is do I now take it that they mean SG for 18 mnths or what??
Verbally over the phone via 8 phone calls over the last 5 weeks, before this form arrived this morning they had told me I was in the SG for 3/6 mnths.
So do I ignore it all and wait for the thud of the next ESA50 form to fill out and if this comes sooner than 18 mnths, yell at them to say 'You sent me a med form saying 18 mnths'???
Or is your guess as good as mine???!!!Useless springs to mind.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #85287 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Review ?
PCM

Your re-assessment date is a field in a DWP computer database, it will have been updated following the medical that placed you in the WRAG, was it updated after the Reconsideration placed you in the Support Group, who knows?

A SAR may give you a prinout of your database record, but they won't supply you with an explanation of what each item means, so it strikes me that you have done everything you can to retrieve this information.

If you expect the renewal in six months, then you can be pleasantly surprised if it does not arrive.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #85293 by sally-jane
Exactly what I thought.
It is a good job a sense of humour prevails as DWP etc, strike me as being incompetent to say the least. I suppose with all the bits of paper they have and shuffling from place to place this paperwork and the really difficult bit in being able to read and type things correctly either in letter form or on the computer is perhaps not suited for those they employ. In the real world they would have been sacked but that will not happen to these such creatures.

Do you think I would be able to use the excuse 'you sent me the med form, it states 18mnths?' if the ESA50 arrives before April 2013.???
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #85315 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Review ?
pusscatsmum wrote:

Do you think I would be able to use the excuse 'you sent me the med form, it states 18mnths?' if the ESA50 arrives before April 2013.???

No, the prognosis and consequent re-assessment dates are recommendations only, the DWP are entitled to initiate a re-assessment at anytime :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #85404 by sally-jane
Good afternoon to you all.
Here goes with the latest saga on the wonderful DWP and forms etc.
This morning a thud on the mat, a white envelope arrived. This contained a 'Limited capability for work questionarre - ESA 50 03/11' to be filled out.
Yesterday DWP said I would receive a A35 form, still waiting and I asked please what is an A35 Form????
Rang them had a return phone call stating they will pass on the information and they will see if I can have a 'statement of reasons/confirmation/descision letter(s).' They said no idea what I was asking for, despite now 11 phone calls asking for this over the last 6 weeks.They would also see what an A35 was as it was listed to be sent but did not know what it was!!!Useless.
So please note they are now sending letters/forms out in white envelopes.
So does anyone know what an A35 is and any idea what they are doing!!! thank you
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

More
12 years 1 week ago #85406 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Review ?
The words 'booze-up' and 'brewery' spring to mind! :S

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.