× Members

Review ?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #84898 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Review ?
PCM

No you will not need to provide Fit Notes.

You remain in the Support Group until a new Decision is made, so you will continue to receive the SG rate while being re-assessed.

The Assessment phase is only relevant to new claims for ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #85252 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Review ?
:huh: Despite another phone call to Jobcentre+ in P/Devon (place listed for me to contact). I am still awaiting letters of confirmation/statement of reasons/scoresheet etc after being placed into SG via a reconsideration from a form sent in for appeal.Originally being placed in WRAG for 18mnths, now for 3/ 6 mnths as mentioned by them on the phone in SG.
the last phone call to them they promised,- so hollow-again it would be in the post and I should receive it on Thursday. Ha what a laugh, I suppose I should have asked what Thursday, in which month, in which year!!!!
This will make the 5th phonecall, each time the idiot on the end of the phone says 'no idea why you have not had it, although I do see it has not been sent, I do apologise and will get it sent out to you today', Have come to the descision they are stupid, ignorant and time wasters and all this nonsense is derived to make us feel like beggars and that eventually we will give up asking for what is our rights and just fade away.
However tomorrow is another day and I suppose I shall have to wait and see if a brown envelope will fall onto the mat and the enclosures will be of some use, and not the next ESA50 form to fill in again!!!!
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

More
12 years 1 week ago #85254 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Review ?
I have more patience than me, PCM. I phoned a couple of weeks ago and asked for my SOR - which did not arrive. I phoned again and was told that I didn't need the SOR, they sent the ESA85 instead (this is actually very helpful and it is clear from this why the decision was made). I have now made a Subject Access Request, we will see what they do with that!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #85260 by sally-jane
I did receive a ESA85 which I agree was clear, in so much as I was not pregnant or over 65 or receiving chemo etc. It did state I was in the WRAG for a prognosis of 18 mnths.
However since receiving the ESA85 I was placed in the SG by a reconsideration by a DM, Hence trying to obtain a confirmation letter and statement of reasons etc, obviously to no avail.Hey ho tomorrow is another day, and perhaps I will be able to spell correctly then.!!!
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

More
12 years 1 week ago #85272 by sally-jane
Well even more fun and games ensue, just what I expected from these wonderful people at Jobcentre+/DWP.
A thud on the doormat this morning heralded a 'Brown Envelope'. I opened it with trepidation, thudding chest, clammy cold fingers and body to discover, wait for it....
A repeat ESA Medical Report Form, duplicate from the one DUPLICATED FROM THE ONE IN n

More
12 years 1 week ago #85273 by sally-jane
Woops it sent before I finished as computer had a heart stop as I did when the form arrived. Will continue story when I cut and paste from the one sent, apologies

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.