× Members

Review ?

More
12 years 6 days ago #85517 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Review ?
Well today is another day in the ongoing saga of ATOS/DWP and the like.
Yesterday I received a new ESA50 to complete again, and I called them to find out what they were playing at. Response was 'I will find out and call you tomorrow in the morning'.
Lo and behold the same nice lady phoned at 9am with the result.
1. Appeal closed without needing it.
2. 18 months in Support Group finalised by the DM.
3. Reason given why the run around - due to DM forgetting to allocate a timespan on form, hence a 3/6 month review, no longer valid.
4.To dispose of ESA50/35 as no longer required until May 2013.
5. No score sheet as was not required, all info taken from original ESA50.(Only very basic bare bones provided on the ESA50 as intended to supply better info at a later date-not needed)
6. They apologised for all the confusion and delays.

I have sent them a recorded letter informing them of their decision and that unless to the contrary I hope not to hear from them until May of next year)

I am just so pleased to be in the Support Group for 18 months until the next merry go round.
(Note none of the descriptors for SG were really heavily included in the ESA, just a list of physical/mental/meds/etc & a copy of MRI scans and Consultant reports, 4 extra pages only)
Did not have a medical either.
Lets hope that is the end of the sorry saga.

Good luck to you all out there.
Persevere and try and keep smiling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #85575 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Review ?
Well nothing morbid or worrying in then post today, so I really hope, as I have written above, all hails well in me being in the SG without a medical or an appeal for a time span of 18 months.
This site is invaluable for hep and advice and keeping up to date with whats going on and what to do.
Many thanks to all.
For those still fighting-- fight the good fight and good luck.
xxx
Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.