× Members

esa form time limit to send it back

• ScottishQuine
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #95348 by ScottishQuine
esa form time limit to send it back was created by ScottishQuine
Hi, When reading through your lists of advice for completing limited capability to work form from esa, you say that one has 6 weeks to fill form in and return it. I only have 4 weeks. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if it's a mistake?
thanks
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #95352 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa form time limit to send it back
ScottishQuine wrote:

Hi, When reading through your lists of advice for completing limited capability to work form from esa, you say that one has 6 weeks to fill form in and return it. I only have 4 weeks. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if it's a mistake?
thanks

The time limit was changed from six to four weeks, earlier this year.

Can you point me to where it still says "six weeks" and I'l get the document updated.

Thanks

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• ScottishQuine
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #95375 by ScottishQuine
Replied by ScottishQuine on topic Re:esa form time limit to send it back
Hi Gordon,

The 6 week return time is on the limited capability assessment form filling guide, sorry can't remember exact name but it's on page 15/61 on the pdf document, in the section " returning the questionaire "
hope this helps :)
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #95382 by
ScottishQuine wrote:

Hi Gordon,

The 6 week return time is on the limited capability assessment form filling guide, sorry can't remember exact name but it's on page 15/61 on the pdf document, in the section " returning the questionaire "
hope this helps :)

Thanks for that SQ,

The guide that you have referenced is for the "OLD WCA", 10th and 11th link down this page :

ESA Guides

The 4 week deadline for filling in and returning the ESA50 came into force at the end of October 2011.

You should not reference anything in the "OLD WCA" guides, the upto date guides are the 3rd and 4th links down this page, "NEW WCA" :

ESA Guides

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

• ScottishQuine
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #95477 by ScottishQuine
Replied by ScottishQuine on topic Re:esa form time limit to send it back
I didn't realise I was using the wrong guides.
After paying the fee to join B&W, I spent days and days reading through all your advice before filling in my esa form which again took several days, I now discover I was reading stuff relating to old wca..surely this should have been made clearer?
Why is the old advice still available if it's no longer relevent?
I've already returned my completed limited capability assessment form.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 4 months ago #95484 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa form time limit to send it back
ScottishQuine wrote:

I didn't realise I was using the wrong guides.
After paying the fee to join B&W, I spent days and days reading through all your advice before filling in my esa form which again took several days, I now discover I was reading stuff relating to old wca..surely this should have been made clearer?
Why is the old advice still available if it's no longer relevent?
I've already returned my completed limited capability assessment form.

I have asked the site owner to look at moving or even removing the old ESA guides, however, we may still have members appealing Decisions made using the old descriptors, which is why they are still online.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.