× Members

esa form time limit to send it back

• ScottishQuine
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98869 by ScottishQuine
Replied by ScottishQuine on topic esa form time limit to send it back
Hi, sorry for asking yet more questions.

Q1...On filling in the gl24 form do I actually say that I disagree with the decision to be placed in the work-related activity group and feel that I should be in the support group, or is it best just to say i disagree with their decision to put me in work-related activity group and give my reasons why without mentioning support group?

Q2...Do I write the word "Desciptors" at all on the gl24 form and the separate pages I'm sending in with it?

Q3...I don't have a representative so what will I write in that part of the gl24 form?

Thank you so much for all your help so far and for your endless patience in helping not just me but everyone who needs it. We'd all be completely lost with this wonderful website.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #98877 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa form time limit to send it back

ScottishQuine wrote: Hi, sorry for asking yet more questions.

Q1...On filling in the gl24 form do I actually say that I disagree with the decision to be placed in the work-related activity group and feel that I should be in the support group, or is it best just to say i disagree with their decision to put me in work-related activity group and give my reasons why without mentioning support group?

Q2...Do I write the word "Desciptors" at all on the gl24 form and the separate pages I'm sending in with it?

Q3...I don't have a representative so what will I write in that part of the gl24 form?

Thank you so much for all your help so far and for your endless patience in helping not just me but everyone who needs it. We'd all be completely lost with this wonderful website.

These matters are covered in the ESA Appeal guide.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.