× Members

ATOS Medical

More
11 years 2 months ago #98947 by Jane
Replied by Jane on topic ATOS Medical
I rang and asked for a copy of my Atos medical report carried out early December 2012. Five weeks later still no report so i rang again early last week and not only did i then receive my report two days later but also a complete strangers full medical report!! How and why on earth has this happened? Is it possible my first report was also sent to a stranger in error?!!

Can you please adivse me on who i should pass this information on to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98957 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ATOS Medical
Does the other medical report contain the cliamant's name and address? If so, I would be inclined to sent it to that person, with a note saying how you got it. It would then be up to that person to complain if they felt inclined. I don't think you will ever know whether your report was sent elsewhere :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 2 months ago #98965 by Jane
Replied by Jane on topic ATOS Medical
Yes it does have their name but not their address so i am unable forward it on to them.

I am still having difficulity understanding how a confidential report is sent to a complete stranger in error. Just more unacceptable behaviour in the "ATOS" debacle!

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101477 by lolbol
Replied by lolbol on topic ATOS Medical
Hi All,

Just thought I'd give you all an update. My husband received the dreaded letter on Saturday regarding his ESA. After the long wait of nearly 3 months, he has been placed in the SG. The dates on the latter state that this is from 10/4/13 until 26/11/13. So until he receives another letter we have a bit of breathing space :unsure: :unsure:

Just thought I would let you know. I will keep you updated when we hear anymore. Just hope that my posts and updates may help other Benefits & work users

Take care
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 1 month ago #101478 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ATOS Medical
Hi Lauren, thanks for the update, I am glad that things went the right way for your husband.

Claimants are not usually notified of the duration of the award (as ESA is not awarded for a specific length of time) so it is more likely that the November date is purely for DWP process (we see this date come up very frequently). If you want to know when your husband should expect reassessment, he can phone DWP and ask for the 'prognosis' which should be on the computer screen, or he can write and ask for all the paperwork associated with this claim.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lolbol

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101479 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ATOS Medical
Well Done L, that's great news !!!! :woohoo:

As MHB says, you would have to ring the DWP on The telephone number on the letter, and query the prognosis.

They may have the prognosis of The SG award on-screen.

If you wanted written confirmation, you would have to make a written request for The ESA85 medical report, and The LT54, see :

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

ESA Forms

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.