× Members

The new ESA 50- mobilisation question

More
11 years 2 months ago #98085 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic The new ESA 50- mobilisation question

Gareth wrote: Given these changes I presume if your mobility is reduced to 50m then this is still the cut off distance for the SG?

Ta

Yes, this is stilll the case.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gareth56

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98088 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic The new ESA 50- mobilisation question
Hi Gordon,
As I explained to bro58, my desktop is old and won’t update any higher than v 9.5. However, I’ve just viewed the PDF on two laptops belonging to a family member. Both have the latest Acrobat Reader 11 installed. Visibility is very much better. It’s possible to copy/ paste and save. However, there’s still only one tick box visible for mobility and other questions. If you can see everything one would expect it could be the PDF malfunctions in one or more ways depending on the exact version of Acrobat in use.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98106 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic The new ESA 50- mobilisation question
Merged for continuity.

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago #98107 by MSCarer
Replied by MSCarer on topic The new ESA 50- mobilisation question
If it is any help I use Foxit Reader which is a PDF reader. I also believe it is more secure than Adobe Reader as it is not targeted as much for virus attacks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

More
11 years 2 months ago #98114 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic The new ESA 50- mobilisation question
Thanks MSCarer :cheer: Unfortunately, the form reads:

The form will not work in:
• older versions of Acrobat Reader
• other pdf readers, for example Preview on a Mac or Foxit on a PC
• your web browser window

I simiply can't comprehend why it won't function in v 9.5 and why some issues remain in v 11 on two different laptops.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98115 by Gareth56
Replied by Gareth56 on topic The new ESA 50- mobilisation question
I recall the electronic version of the DLA form that if you overfilled the "more information" box with text then the text font automatically got smaller to accommodate the extra lines of text you were inserting.

Does this happen with this ESA e-version and if not what happens if you overfill the box with text?

I use a Mac so no doubt this version won't work! :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.