× Members

Received" need to asses you for ESA" -help please!

More
11 years 1 month ago #104016 by kotenok
Replied by kotenok on topic esa transfer
Thanks again Gordon
and sorry, i didn't know that i cannot post here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #104019 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa transfer

kotenok wrote: Thanks again Gordon

It is not a hard and fast rule :) but if you are asking a lot of questions it makes sense to keep them together so that that you and the Moderators can review what has already been said.

Although we have three Mods on today for this session, I have not stopped typing since the forum opened at 2pm, so if I end up duplicating content that has already been posted, it wastes yours and all the other members posting time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago #104021 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa transfer

Gordon wrote: Although we have three Mods on today for this session, I have not stopped typing since the forum opened at 2pm,
Gordon

That's beacause you are too blimmin fast! :laugh:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kotenok

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #104022 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa transfer

Mrs Hurtyback wrote:

Gordon wrote: Although we have three Mods on today for this session, I have not stopped typing since the forum opened at 2pm,
Gordon

That's beacause you are too blimmin fast! :laugh:

Yes MHB,

G is on form today !!! :laugh:

bro58

More
11 years 1 month ago #104023 by kotenok

Gordon wrote:

kotenok wrote: Thanks again Gordon

It is not a hard and fast rule :) but if you are asking a lot of questions it makes sense to keep them together so that that you and the Moderators can review what has already been said.

Although we have three Mods on today for this session, I have not stopped typing since the forum opened at 2pm, so if I end up duplicating content that has already been posted, it wastes yours and all the other members posting time.

Gordon

Sure, i was not thinking, sorry, poor you, but without your greatest support, where would we be? So, a huge thank to your poor fingers! :kiss:

More
11 years 1 month ago #104025 by kotenok
Oh my! i've got all three mods!!! :woohoo: well... not a credit to myself :whistle: though... Gordon gathered all of you, i guess! :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.