× Members

DLA Renewal

More
10 years 6 months ago #112586 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA Renewal

ka wrote: Actually, on the letter it says the decision runs from 16th October.

The process of applying for the SDP on my ESA is ridiculous. Have to wait for an IS10 form to be posted to me, can't get the form any other way. It is silly that I need to apply for the premium when they already hold all the information - i.e. they know I live alone, no one gets carers allowance for me and that I am entitled to the relevant component of DLA.

Unfortunately, because they do not come out to check your housing situation, they need a declaration from you (IS10) that you meet the criteria.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #112778 by ka
Replied by ka on topic DLA Renewal
Hi,

I have received that form and have returned it to DWP in the prepaid envelope.

Also, several months after the initial DLA award my made a SAR to DWP. I have amended the letter I used to make the previous SAR and have made a subsequent one based on this recent DLA renewal decision, should it be useful to have a copy of everything and for what conditions specifically they have made my award on.

Still no news on my ESA decision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.