× Members

Help Needed

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #111552 by bobbiejo
Replied by bobbiejo on topic Help Needed
The lady at the Job centre said I wouldn't have to attend interviews and we can do them on the phone and I also have an appointment on Monday to take my letter in. I am also writing a letter with it to explain everything . I am addressing it to the manager of the DWP decision makers.
Regards Kate
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #111553 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help Needed

kate wrote: The lady at the Job centre said I wouldn't have to attend interviews and we can do them on the phone and I also have an appointment on Monday to take my letter in. I am also writing a letter with it to explain everything . I am addressing it to the manager of the DWP decision makers.
Regards Kate

Good for you :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #111555 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Help Needed

kate wrote: The lady at the Job centre said I wouldn't have to attend interviews and we can do them on the phone and I also have an appointment on Monday to take my letter in. I am also writing a letter with it to explain everything . I am addressing it to the manager of the DWP decision makers.
Regards Kate

This might be stating the obvious k,

Make some photocopies of the letter, and only give them the original (keeping copies) if they insist on it.

bro58

More
10 years 7 months ago #111689 by bobbiejo
Hello.
Just updating you on my awful situation. i spent all day yesterday phoning the DWP and four times i had a promise a manager would phone me back. no one did.

I went to the job centre as arranged for them to scan my Support group letter over to the processing department. On arrival I was told the person who was going to do it was of sick and I was to make another appointment. I just posted it with a letter explaining everything.

They still seem convinced I attended my Tribunal and was placed in WRAG, so in my letter I asked them the date, time , location, judge. doctors names.

Also still denying they didn't send me the Support group letter. Tomorrow I am going to the CAB.
I am desperately worried and haven't eaten since Friday.

I am sure i the Tribunal wouldn't have gone ahead without me. I phone the tribunal yesterday and they said my case was till live, but I really don't trust anyone anymore.

Kate

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #111690 by bobbiejo
I just realised I didn't send them the original letter only a photopy, would that go against me.

Kate
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #111691 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Help Needed

kate wrote: I just realised I didn't send them the original letter only a photopy, would that go against me.

Kate

No K,

You did the right thing in keeping the original.

If they insist that they want the original, you will have it, with photocopies.

With a letter such as this, I cannot see any logical reasons why they would want the original, as long as the photocopy is a good, legible copy.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris