× Members

ESA85A

More
10 years 6 months ago #112723 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85A

luisg66 wrote: Hi,just wondering what the Med 3 and FRR4 means on an ESA85A,thanks

The Med-3 is a Fit Note, used to be a Sick Note.

I am less sure about the FRR4, but a quick search suggests that it is a DWP form used to document telephone conversations that the Decision Maker in connection with the claim, and in particular any discussion with a Health Care Professional such as a GP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112760 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic ESA85A
Hi

However Atos got the information is rather by the by really I suppose, the one thing that did encourage me was that the nurse has deemed me "a return to work is unlikely for 2 years" which is an improvement on last year's " a return to work could be considered within 12 months". So I am not quibbling about how and why they made their decision.

Just a quick question. If you meet the first descriptor, as I have of mobilising. Do they not bother to read the rest of the form. I felt I met a number of the SG descriptors personally, does this mean all my hard work was unnecessary, because I included lots of information on my form. I would hate to think I wasted all that time and effort if the rest of the form was disregarded.

And what does this mean for future ESA50's? Is genuinely trying to meet a number of SG descriptors rather pointless if you manage to meet the first 2 or 3 and the rest is disregarded?
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 6 months ago #112762 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85A

madcatwoman wrote: Hi

However Atos got the information is rather by the by really I suppose, the one thing that did encourage me was that the nurse has deemed me "a return to work is unlikely for 2 years" which is an improvement on last year's " a return to work could be considered within 12 months". So I am not quibbling about how and why they made their decision.

Just a quick question. If you meet the first descriptor, as I have of mobilising. Do they not bother to read the rest of the form. I felt I met a number of the SG descriptors personally, does this mean all my hard work was unnecessary, because I included lots of information on my form. I would hate to think I wasted all that time and effort if the rest of the form was disregarded.

And what does this mean for future ESA50's? Is genuinely trying to meet a number of SG descriptors rather pointless if you manage to meet the first 2 or 3 and the rest is disregarded?

You only need to meet one Descriptor to be placed in the Support Group, so whilst I do not usually have anything good to say about the WCA process, in this case there is no need for them to continue going through the evidence once they have found that one.

I realise this can be frustrating if you qualify on question 1, Mobilising, but I do not think this removes the need for claimants to provide detailed information for any question on the ESA50 where they think they would qualify for the SG or indeed the WRAG, after all, you are relying on the ATOS HCP and DWP DM agreeing with you, and you only have to read through a few pages on the forum to see that very often, this does not happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINE, killbot99

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris