× Members

ESA85A

• del
10 years 10 months ago #112710 by del
Replied by del on topic ESA85A

Gordon wrote:

del wrote: Note sure if this is of any help. When I was searching for information to gather for my appeal I am sure I read that forms from your previous assessment can be used with current assessment. As is normal for me, I cannot remember where I read the information or what forms were referred to :blush:

Mods might have more information on this.

Our understanding is that information from a previous assessment is unlikely to be used during the assessment process.

We are aware that it may be used when transferring onto ESA from another benefit, there is no reason why it should not be used for re-assessments, however, based on feedback in the forum, based on requests for documents, it simply does not happen.

Gordon

Thank you for clarifying that Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #112711 by CLINE
Replied by CLINE on topic ESA85A
Hi,
My ESA85A quoted that they had used gp letter, letter from husband and Med3 to help them come to their decision (also SG) As far as I am aware no Med3 was done by my GP.
Cline X

del wrote: Oh should also say my ESA85A stated a Med3 was used by ATOS. I questioned that as I knew it to be incorrect, told it was a standard letter and Med3 had not actually been used.

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 10 months ago #112712 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85A
Just goes to show how carefully ATOS check the ESA85(A) reports, it would not take but a second to cross out the reference to a Med-3 where one was not present.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINE

• del
10 years 10 months ago #112714 by del

Gordon wrote: Just goes to show how carefully ATOS check the ESA85(A) reports, it would not take but a second to cross out the reference to a Med-3 where one was not present.

Gordon

:laugh: an they actually state in ESA85A "the available evidence........" and that is where Med3 is.

Also, amazes me that second DM at reconsideration did not cross reference and check date on doctor's letter and also that ESA85A clearly states that same letter was used in as the available evidence. So many mistakes it is unbelievable but detrimental to claimants, so unfair and stressful.

• del
10 years 10 months ago #112715 by del
:laugh: :laugh: Just having a laugh to myself, here I am with cognitive issues which fluctuate and vary and their errors are so obvious that even I eventually notice them - must be bad

• luisg66
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #112720 by luisg66
Replied by luisg66 on topic ESA85A
Hi,just wondering what the Med 3 and FRR4 means on an ESA85A,thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid