× Members

I Take 150mg a Day of Antidepressants (Sertraline)

More
10 years 3 months ago #115888 by Gordon
Guys

I don't want to have to lock this topic, can we keep the details of medication to a minimum, it is not appropriate to the forum.

Thanks very much

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 months ago #115890 by chrissy v
Sorry Gordon, I just thought Web Design should be warned that its not that easy to get the result you deserve on medication alone.

CV
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115891 by DaPa
Thanks for the information.

Would the people at ATOS or HCP be aware of Sertraline and the effects of taking it?

WD
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.
More
10 years 3 months ago #115894 by Gordon

WeDesign wrote: Thanks for the information.

Would the people at ATOS or HCP be aware of Sertraline and the effects of taking it?

WD

As a general rule, assume that ATOS and the DWP know nothing about anything :(

If you take medicines it well worth you including a copy of the information leaflet that should be included with them and if you suffer from any particular side effects then you should highlight them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
10 years 3 months ago #115895 by Gordon

chrissy v wrote: Sorry Gordon, I just thought Web Design should be warned that its not that easy to get the result you deserve on medication alone.

CV

No harm done.

Gordon

More
10 years 3 months ago #115897 by chrissy v
You are welcome , and yes they should be aware of side effects especially if you see a doctor, just please state as much as possible about the side effects you have and of course anything else that could go in your favour, I was very new to this site when I had a FTF, good luck.

CV
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.