× Members

Fraud

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #117056 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud
{Merged for continuity}

Hi CV,

I am sorry to hear this.

It is normal to suspend pending investigation, unfortunately.

Who has made the decision to suspend your DLA ? surely this must be a DM ?

Have you contacted motability regarding this ?

You need to gain professional advice to fight this.

You could also contact your M.P. :

Contacting your MP

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #117057 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Any help would be appreciated

CV

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #117058 by chrissy v
Hi Bro,

No decision has been made by a DM it is signed by a Case Review Team person, I have phoned motability and they were helpful but unless a decision has been made by 3 weeks time the car will have to go back.
I have been to CAB they said there is nothing that can be done until I receive the copies of the tapes from UC interview or a DM making a decision.

I need a car so are there any insurance companies that deal with Ex Motability people as you don't accrue no claims points, my son and daughter are putting together to get me a little run around car.

Please Bro 58 I don't know what else to do anymore last 2 years have been an utter nightmare still haven't had my appeal for ESA fit for work decision

CV
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago #117059 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Hi Bro,

No decision has been made by a DM it is signed by a Case Review Team person, I have phoned motability and they were helpful but unless a decision has been made by 3 weeks time the car will have to go back.
I have been to CAB they said there is nothing that can be done until I receive the copies of the tapes from UC interview or a DM making a decision.

I need a car so are there any insurance companies that deal with Ex Motability people as you don't accrue no claims points, my son and daughter are putting together to get me a little run around car.

Please Bro 58 I don't know what else to do anymore last 2 years have been an utter nightmare still haven't had my appeal for ESA fit for work decision

CV

Hi CV,

I wish there was further advice that I could offer, but unfortunately there is not. :(

Your M.P. may be able to push the DWP to make an absolute decision ASAP, as they will have to substantiate their suspicions with hard evidence.

bro58

More
10 years 3 months ago #117060 by chrissy v
Thank you Bro 58

My MP hasn't been any help at all with my ESA appeal so I won't hold my breath, thank you anyway.

CV

More
10 years 3 months ago #117061 by sjr
Replied by sjr on topic Fraud
Hi Chrissy I bought my motablity car last time it was up for renewal and insured it with Fish Insurance and they wrote to motability and the years I was with them counted as no claims. Really sorry to hear what you are going through really hope it all turns out O K in the end for you. sjr
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.