× Members

PIP assessment today, Need info please.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #139989 by Dun
Replied by Dun on topic PIP assessment today, Need info please.
Thanks again bro, got an appointment for Monday!
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #139990 by

Dun wrote: Thanks again bro, got an appointment for Monday!

Hi D,

Are you sure it's for Monday, that's a Bank Holiday ? :)

This Post and the link to Pulse may give you some idea what type of FME PIP may request from your G.P.

bro58

More
8 years 8 months ago #140023 by Dun
Not up here in Jockland it's not lol. \cheers Bro
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140393 by Dun
Another strange update!

Today, despite never asking, I have had another reconsideration done and received 2 copies of the decision and advising that I could go to a tribunal. I have already submitted an appeal as stated in previous posts. Do I need to submit a new appeal as the original has not been heard yet and I don't even have the bundle of paperwork from DWP. I am confused as to what to do now, do I contact DWP and advise them I have an appeal outstanding or what?

Any ideas guys?

As usual TIA

Dun

More
8 years 8 months ago #140394 by Dun
On another note, my GP has submitted the medical report which is very basic and does not go into detail but simply states my conditions, it does not say how they affect me. I noticed that the Dr has to say unknown if she has not actually witnessed my side effects or any other way i'm affected. Any ideas how to provide evidence of my debility or will a tribunal simply go on the GP's report?

I wish I never bothered starting this claim now.

Tia

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140411 by

Dun wrote: Another strange update!

Today, despite never asking, I have had another reconsideration done and received 2 copies of the decision and advising that I could go to a tribunal. I have already submitted an appeal as stated in previous posts. Do I need to submit a new appeal as the original has not been heard yet and I don't even have the bundle of paperwork from DWP. I am confused as to what to do now, do I contact DWP and advise them I have an appeal outstanding or what?

Any ideas guys?

As usual TIA

Dun

Hi D,

This sounds like another DWP "cock-up" !!

How many MR's do the DWP want to carry out ??? !!!!

You could contact DWP for some clarity, but if the Tribunal have already accepted your appeal, you may want to contact The Clerk to The Tribunal to inform them what has gone on and see what they suggest.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.