× Members

Mandatory reconsideration turned down

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138262 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Mandatory reconsideration turned down
Hi
I have put the request in writing but still not received it. I did not however not word it as you have put above but will do that.
All my other papers I ask for have arrived but strangely enough not the capita report. That is the main one I want to see. They have used my medical reports for my original decision which awarded me for pip so I think it has to be the capita report that contributed to the review been declined.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #138268 by

Lala125 wrote: Hi
I have put the request in writing but still not received it. I did not however not word it as you have put above but will do that.
All my other papers I ask for have arrived but strangely enough not the capita report. That is the main one I want to see. They have used my medical reports for my original decision which awarded me for pip so I think it has to be the capita report that contributed to the review been declined.

Hi L125,

You might want to add the threat of a complaint to The ICO and your M.P. if the DWP fail to comply with your request once more.

bro58

• apricot
8 years 9 months ago #138272 by apricot
Replied by apricot on topic Mandatory reconsideration turned down
HCP Health Care Professional The person who you see when you have an assessment.

• apricot
8 years 9 months ago #138273 by apricot
Replied by apricot on topic Mandatory reconsideration turned down
The people on the DWP helpline may be able to print it out themselves and send it directly.
I think it could be in the interests of the DWP to send the HCP report - it may be the source of all the wrong statements in the DWP Decision Maker's report.
Got mine after 3rd attempt.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138504 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Mandatory reconsideration turned down
Hi
Finally received my capita report regarding my pip review , the report is a complete joke.
The assessor said I could touch the back of my head and my back and touch my toes.
I could not do any of that if I tried plus I was never asked to do any of that. She said that I bent down to get letters out my bag so I bent down - my bag was on my lap. She said I have cereal for breakfast and sandwich for lunch so I can cook and prepare a meal for myself. What I did say is that I don't really eat unless prompt and then it may just be a bowl of cereal or a pre prepared sandwich .
It keeps referring back to these points.
So annoyed.
I now know why I was refused on review.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138538 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic Mandatory reconsideration turned down
I understand where you are coming from Lala125. My PIP report was a joke and on my mums it says she doesn't need to cook her food. I would like to see them eat raw food.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.