× Members

Mandatory reconsideration turned down

• Sarah Marshall
8 years 9 months ago #138201 by Sarah Marshall
Replied by Sarah Marshall on topic Mandatory reconsideration turned down
Hi Lala,
Get the HCP report as well, and compare it with DWP DM report.
If it has a lot which is not true, put that in with your appeal as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138225 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Mandatory reconsideration turned down
Hi
Did not see the reply and have sent in my tribunal form with a support letter from my family .... Wish I waited now

More
8 years 9 months ago #138226 by Lala125
Hi
What's HCP report?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138227 by Lala125
Hi Apricot,
Is that capita report? If so I have made a request 4 times been chasing it for 6 weeks. Each time dwp have said it's been sent but will send again because must have been lost in the post.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138233 by

Lala125 wrote: Hi
What's HCP report?

Hi L125,

It is The PA4 PIP Medical Report, that is compiled by The PIP Assessor (Health Care Professional. (HCP) ) (ATOS or Capita) at the PIP face to face, and then sent to The DWP PIP Decision Maker (DM) (Case Manager) who makes the final PIP Decision.

HCP is a term used more for ESA Assessors and is a misnomer, as they do not provide any care.

PIP Assessors tend be called Health Professionals. (HP's)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

8 years 9 months ago #138234 by

Lala125 wrote: Hi Apricot,
Is that capita report? If so I have made a request 4 times been chasing it for 6 weeks. Each time dwp have said it's been sent but will send again because must have been lost in the post.

Hi L125,

You really shouldn't be having so many problems obtaining a copy of The PA4 PIP Medical Report.

Have you used a Subject Access Request (SAR) Form ? :

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

Or you can make the request in the form of a letter, as long as you make it clear that you are making a formal SAR under The Data Protection Act 1998.

Address the envelope : FAO The Data Controller, at the Benefits Office dealing with your PIP.

Write DPA 1998 SAR in front, top, left corner of envelope.

Once received, they have 40 calendar days to comply.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

If they have not complied with your SAR within the 40 Days, you can make a compliant to : The Information Commissioner's Office. (ICO)

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.