× Members

Dirty Tricks!

More
8 years 7 months ago #141609 by tedthered64
Replied by tedthered64 on topic Dirty Tricks!
Hi Gordon,
It sent!

Don't know were to? But it sent :)

Ted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141673 by tedthered64
Visited the nearest job centre yesterday, really helpful people, who faxed it for me and then rang Balham on my behalf to ensure they recieved the fax.

Will just have to wait now to see if the letter from my GP makes any difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 7 months ago #141976 by tedthered64
Update.
GP letter of support made no difference, not at all surprised.

Sent forms off for appeal, is there anything that I have to request from DWP with regards to reports they have etc?

Ted

• bro58
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #141992 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Dirty Tricks!

tedthered64 wrote: Update.
GP letter of support made no difference, not at all surprised.

Sent forms off for appeal, is there anything that I have to request from DWP with regards to reports they have etc?

Ted

Hi Ttr64,

I am sorry to hear that !

You should receive an Evidence Pack/Bundle including the DWP's reasoning for coming to the adverse decision once your appeal has been accepted by The Tribunal Service. (TS)

If you wish, you could submit a Subject Access Request (SAR) to The DWP requesting "all" information that they hold on you. (ESA/PIP/ETC)

You can do this using a SAR Form :

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

Or you can make the request in the form of a letter, as long as you make it clear that you are making a formal SAR under The Data Protection Act 1998.

Address the envelope : FAO The Data Controller, at the Benefits Office dealing with your ESA/PIP.

Write DPA 1998 SAR in front, top, left corner of envelope.

Once received, they have 40 calendar days to comply.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142337 by roythepower
Replied by roythepower on topic Dirty Tricks!
From when i asked for my mandatory reconsideration to when i got a reply saying that they were not going to change the decision was 5 days, and saturday and sunday were in them days, so they took 2 days to say no to me, i have since spoken to my doctor and she has not been written to to give a medical report on me, either, when i complained all i was told was take it to court and that they were not changing the decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tedthered64

More
8 years 6 months ago #142421 by tedthered64
Once the tribunal recieved my appeal, which they did on Tuesday gone, signed for, roughly how long does it take for ESA assessment rate to be reinstated if the appeal is indeed accepted by the tribunal.
Regards
Ted

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.