× Members

Pip medical

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152862 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip medical

Lala125 wrote: Hi
I'm sorry

Hi L125,

Are you hitting the Submit button too soon before you have finished typing your post ????

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152864 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Pip medical
Hi
I'm sorry
I got my medical report back yesterday. In the report info used is my GP report from 2013 and old application forms. Are they suppose to do that ? They did request a current GP report but decided to write a report without waiting for its return.
In the report its contradicting on one section i was on a low mood and others my mood was ok. The examination was stopped as I was in pain however on the report it said I refused.
My son done a lot of talking for me as it was too much but no mention of this just that I copied without any problems.
Why do they do it?
So annoyed.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152868 by Lala125
To add it's a fresh claim

More
8 years 2 months ago #152873 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical
Lala

It's unusual for them to use old information, especially that far back, it's an issue along with the discrepancies that you should raise with the DWP as part of your MR or appeal, after all, they usually ignore claimant reports that are that old.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lala125

More
8 years 2 months ago #152875 by Lala125
Hi Gordon,
My sister has already put in the MR along with a very detailed support letter from my GP who also said he will send back the capita request for a GP report.
It was sent Monday. Is it too late to add to it as I did say I cannot comment on the contents of the medical report because I requested it but not yet received it.
Many thanks

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #152885 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip medical

Lala125 wrote: Hi Gordon,
My sister has already put in the MR along with a very detailed support letter from my GP who also said he will send back the capita request for a GP report.
It was sent Monday. Is it too late to add to it as I did say I cannot comment on the contents of the medical report because I requested it but not yet received it.
Many thanks

Hi,

L125,

No, it is not too late to send fresh evidence/comments to support your MR request.

You should do so ASAP though, as once they make the decision as a result of the MR, they may not accept any further evidence and you would then have to go on to appeal to The Tribunal where you could submit further evidence.

Send it to the same address as your MR went to : FAO : The Mandatory Reconsideration Team.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.