× Members

Using ESA 85 For PIP

More
8 years 1 month ago #152633 by shandy
Replied by shandy on topic Using ESA 85 For PIP
Hi all,

Well I have had a date for PIP assessment but it's miles away. I cannot travel there alone as I had a total knee replacement in August 2015, If my husband has time from work he will loose pay or have to use it as holiday. I have my local mp's secretary coming to see me tomorrow too see what she can do, but I fear I will still have to go to an assessment. I don't know what else I can do, they (Capita) have obviously not spoken to my two consultants for any further information as I only had the letter 3 days ago to tell me they were looking at/ or sending for further information.

shandy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152651 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Using ESA 85 For PIP

shandy wrote: Hi all,

Well I have had a date for PIP assessment but it's miles away. I cannot travel there alone as I had a total knee replacement in August 2015, If my husband has time from work he will loose pay or have to use it as holiday. I have my local mp's secretary coming to see me tomorrow too see what she can do, but I fear I will still have to go to an assessment. I don't know what else I can do, they (Capita) have obviously not spoken to my two consultants for any further information as I only had the letter 3 days ago to tell me they were looking at/ or sending for further information.

shandy

You need your GP to write a letter explaining why you cannot attend, it's unlikely that you will get a home assessment without one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153044 by shandy
Thanks Gordon,

My mp's secretary has been speaking to Capita and DWP and I am now awaiting a date for a home assessment. I feel really angry that I have a terminal cancer and yet I still have to prove that I am ill, I feel like a fraud !! why does this government persist in attacking the disabled - rant over !!!

shandy

More
8 years 1 month ago #153520 by shandy
Hi All.

The dwp have apparently sent my gp a form to fill out ready for my face to face assessment for pip which has now been changed to 18.3.16 Could anyone let me know what questions are asked of the gp on the form.

thanks
shandy

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153524 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Using ESA 85 For PIP

shandy wrote: Hi All.

The dwp have apparently sent my gp a form to fill out ready for my face to face assessment for pip which has now been changed to 18.3.16 Could anyone let me know what questions are asked of the gp on the form.

thanks
shandy

It will be an ESA113. See the following.

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...a113-interactive.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shandy

More
8 years 1 month ago #153596 by shandy
Thank you Gordon, very interesting !!

shandy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.