× Members

Capital letters

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #146633 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Capital letters

moonshine wrote: Hello again. I've just got off the phone with the DWP and they told me they can't see the date for my next re-assessment and that they'll be in touch by letter when the time comes??? Now I'm more confused than ever

Hi ms,

We have heard similar from quite a few members !

I would leave it until after the New Year, then try again ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #146635 by Moonshine
Replied by Moonshine on topic Capital letters
Thank you bro 68. At least I'm in the same boat with others :S

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #146638 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Capital letters
Hi moonshine.

If you read theough the forum you will get the correct impression that the system is in disarray and riddled with inconsistencies and errors both accidental and deliberate.
Its tough on all claimants to have to sit waiting for months and years to get the dreaded envelope dropping on the doormat with no idea of when this might happen.
I'm certain it contributes to the mental health problems but the DWP are oblivious to the needs of claimants.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #154077 by Moonshine
Hi there, I'm sorry if this topic is covered elsewhere but I am too upset and shaken up to find it. I have just sent off my ESA50 and I was looking at the form again (photocopy) It says it must be filled out in capital letters and black ink. I have written everything in my own handwriting and sometimes in blue ink as I couldn't find another pen. Also, I haven't been able to get a letter from my GP as he has been away and the other GPS at the surgery don't know me well enough to write one for me. I'm terrified they won't accept the form because I haven't written it all in capital letters and is it possible to send a letter separately from my GP (assuming I can get a appointment before the deadline (one week from now). Thank you very much. I really appreciate all that you guys do and I'm sure I speak for everyone. :(
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #154079 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Capital letters

moonshine wrote: Hi there, I'm sorry if this topic is covered elsewhere but I am too upset and shaken up to find it. I have just sent off my ESA50 and I was looking at the form again (photocopy) It says it must be filled out in capital letters and black ink. I have written everything in my own handwriting and sometimes in blue ink as I couldn't find another pen. Also, I haven't been able to get a letter from my GP as he has been away and the other GPS at the surgery don't know me well enough to write one for me. I'm terrified they won't accept the form because I haven't written it all in capital letters and is it possible to send a letter separately from my GP (assuming I can get a appointment before the deadline (one week from now). Thank you very much. I really appreciate all that you guys do and I'm sure I speak for everyone. :(

Hi ms,

I will merge this ESA query with your previous ESA topic for continuity.

The instructions regarding using Capitals and a black pen are to ensure that the information written is legible and easy to scan over on to your ESA file.

There should only be a problem if they have issues with either of the above.

I know it is a bit late in the day now, but you could have used the PDF ESA50 and typed your answers as seen here in our FAQ : Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

From our : ESA FAQ’s

If you want to submit extra evidence you can do so ASAP by posting it to the same address as you posted the ESA50 to.

If you have not kept a note of the return address, you could contact : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15 and ask them what address you should send it to.

Include a covering letter stating that you wish the extra evidence to be taken into account along with your ESA50.

Sending Documents to the DWP, ATOS, Capita or Maximus.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

Good luck !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #154082 by Moonshine
Thank you so much Bro 58. My handwriting is atrocious but hopefully someone will be able to decipher it. I'll keep you posted and I've bookmarked the page- thanks again :blink:

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.