× Members

Capital letters

More
8 years 1 month ago #155162 by Moonshine
Replied by Moonshine on topic Capital letters
Help!! I managed to get all the forms (written and printed to Maximus/Atos) to arrive on time. I sent recorded and special delivery (the printed one as it was sent later.) I received the usual letter with less than a week to go reminding me the form had to be there before the deadline but I just ignored it as I'd made sure the forms had arrived on time. However, when I re-read the letter again it says to send the form back as soon as possible to the address at the top of the page. The address is in Wembly but the forms I sent went to Wolverhampton. The address on the original form. I'm terrified now that I sent them to the wrong address. Please advise :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155194 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capital letters

moonshine wrote: Help!! I managed to get all the forms (written and printed to Maximus/Atos) to arrive on time. I sent recorded and special delivery (the printed one as it was sent later.) I received the usual letter with less than a week to go reminding me the form had to be there before the deadline but I just ignored it as I'd made sure the forms had arrived on time. However, when I re-read the letter again it says to send the form back as soon as possible to the address at the top of the page. The address is in Wembly but the forms I sent went to Wolverhampton. The address on the original form. I'm terrified now that I sent them to the wrong address. Please advise :(

This is a standard reminder letter sent to arrive at the beginning of week 4 of the time to complete the ESA50.

If you sent the completed ESA50 to the address that was on the envelope that came with the form then this was correct and you have nothing to worry about.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonshine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.