× Members

BREAKING NEWS IDS RESIGNS !!!!!

More
8 years 2 months ago #154314 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Breaking news IDS resigns

bro58 wrote:

Sue wrote: Breaking news on BBC news. Ian Duncan resigns after welfare reforms shelved.
Sue

YES !!!!!!!!

IDS Resigns BBC News

That has really made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Although on first reading it seems that he is stating that he has resigned due to him disagreeing with Welfare Cuts !!!!!!

What a "Snake" !!!! :angry: :angry:

bro58

UNBELIEVABLE! What a complete and utter horrible individual he is!
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 2 months ago #154316 by Jasmine357
Replied by Jasmine357 on topic Breaking news IDS resigns

Debbie wrote: Great news IDS was so sneaky, I couldn't stand him...
If these Government ministers lived in the real world and realised that disabled people are real and need help just to get through everyday then we will perhaps be took more seriously rather than treated as invisible...
We will just have to wait and see if who ever replaces him has a heart....

Hi,

I totally echo what you have just said above, and couldn't have put it better myself.

We need some one who truly understands the plight of the vulnerable.That is all we ask for.

There now seems to be some internal conflict going on within the government and I am not at all surprised. This has been a long time coming and something or someone had to give.

I think this just may be the start of the Tory government being torn apart or imploding from within. :blink:

IDS resigning is about the only best thing he has ever done. :woohoo:

PF x
The following user(s) said Thank You: jen
More
8 years 2 months ago #154317 by sha1971
Replied by sha1971 on topic Breaking news IDS resigns
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil git
More
8 years 2 months ago #154318 by sha1971
I just shouted yes at the top of my voice listening to the news , ive come on hear just to share my exciment Ian duncan smith gone yes
More
8 years 2 months ago #154319 by sha1971
me too feel so happy
More
8 years 2 months ago #154321 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic Breaking news IDS resigns
Best bit of news that I have heard for weeks. Just on my way to bed for an early night and the telephone rang. It was a friend telling me to turn on the news. I.D.S. has resigned. Can't stop laughing. Am so happy!!
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.