× Members

Upset and gobsmacked

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186205 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Upset and gobsmacked

Judy wrote: Sorry, I forgot to say... Do the tribunal expect me to be able to walk longer distance because I use my scooter outside?

I don't see why this would be relevant to your walking distance.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186215 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Upset and gobsmacked
Thank you, I know you tell us this time and time again but when "they" have you in their crosshairs you sort of go mushy in the brain.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186216 by Judy
Well my MR decision says I can go further than I say because I use an aid.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186233 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Upset and gobsmacked

Judy wrote: Well my MR decision says I can go further than I say because I use an aid.

Just to confirm, a scooter is not an aid for the purposes of PIP, as it removes the need for you to actually walk.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judy, slugsta

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186583 by Judy
Well my tribunal form has gone off, if the DWP come back and offer me a better deal but still not what I'm looking for, can I accept the deal but still carry on with my tribunal. If so how does this work please, what do I have to do. ( just trying to anticipate the hurdles that may come).

• bro58
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #186601 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Upset and gobsmacked

Judy wrote: Well my tribunal form has gone off, if the DWP come back and offer me a better deal but still not what I'm looking for, can I accept the deal but still carry on with my tribunal. If so how does this work please, what do I have to do. ( just trying to anticipate the hurdles that may come).

Hi J,

If The DWP change their decision before the tribunal decision and you are happy with it, you can cancel your appeal and it will lapse.

If they change the decision and you are not happy with it, that fresh decision will have its own right of appeal.

bro58
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.