× Members

Upset and gobsmacked

More
6 years 6 months ago #198201 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Upset and gobsmacked
That's the thing Jaddy, I didn't have to answer any questions because my notes and daily diaries were full of information of how I am able to carry out my days. What I could manage and what I most definitely couldn't manage it on that day and why.

The Judge was happy to immediately inform me that he had good news for me. The relief was immense. The more info you can put the better. I didn't have any doctor or consultant notes either, all I had was three independent witness letters from friends and family of what their observations of me and my mobility were and what help they gave me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198236 by Jayd
Replied by Jayd on topic Upset and gobsmacked
Thank so much for your response Judy. I just hope I get a similar experience when my appeal comes up.
My 'bundle' is over 200 pages and there is a significant amount of medical evidence; consultant reports, test results etc as well as GP, physio, orthopaedic and neurologist support letters. My ATOS assessment was way back in December 2016 so can't believe it is still dominating my head really!
My main problem is that I can talk about anything, including objective talk about disability, but I just cannot talk about myself and my disabilities; I fall to pieces.
Anyway, thanks again for replying and I send you my best wishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.