× Members

Pip

More
5 years 6 months ago #220309 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!
Hi, I could you tell me if when my wife gets the AR1 form if it will be another face to face
Her condition as deteriorated , Also last time my wife’s mental health was totally dismissed because she did nt have a mental health team as I have said she was on medication and as suffered with mental health along time , she did have a diagnosis which I feel was dismissed also , I realise they are looking at all claims but she as nt heard anything as of yet , As anybody to your knowledge heard anything
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220320 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!

David wrote: Hi, I could you tell me if when my wife gets the AR1 form if it will be another face to face

I'm afraid it's impossible to say, a face to face appears to be less likely at a reassessment but we have seen members report no change in their condition and still asked to attend a new interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: STEVO

More
5 years 6 months ago #221336 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
My wife is waiting for her AR1 , Do you think that there’s a delay in sending them out , only my wife as got to have a replacement and she had or pain medication increased considerably, only we discussed it and wondering if it would be better to have a change of circumstances have you any advise

More
5 years 6 months ago #221366 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

We haven't seen any delays in sending the forms out, from your previous posts the renewal is in December and I would not expect you to receive the forms before then,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #221872 by STEVO
Just a quick note to say AR1 form arrived today
So I keep you informed on how it goes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 5 months ago #222036 by STEVO
Hi, Just to say done notes for the AR1 form I have just got to transfer to form , It will be ready to post on Friday , How many weeks do you think for either a face to face or a decision? Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris