× Members

Pip

More
5 years 5 months ago #220309 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!
Hi, I could you tell me if when my wife gets the AR1 form if it will be another face to face
Her condition as deteriorated , Also last time my wife’s mental health was totally dismissed because she did nt have a mental health team as I have said she was on medication and as suffered with mental health along time , she did have a diagnosis which I feel was dismissed also , I realise they are looking at all claims but she as nt heard anything as of yet , As anybody to your knowledge heard anything
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #220320 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP application, thank you B&W!

David wrote: Hi, I could you tell me if when my wife gets the AR1 form if it will be another face to face

I'm afraid it's impossible to say, a face to face appears to be less likely at a reassessment but we have seen members report no change in their condition and still asked to attend a new interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: STEVO

More
5 years 5 months ago #221336 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
My wife is waiting for her AR1 , Do you think that there’s a delay in sending them out , only my wife as got to have a replacement and she had or pain medication increased considerably, only we discussed it and wondering if it would be better to have a change of circumstances have you any advise

More
5 years 5 months ago #221366 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

We haven't seen any delays in sending the forms out, from your previous posts the renewal is in December and I would not expect you to receive the forms before then,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #221872 by STEVO
Just a quick note to say AR1 form arrived today
So I keep you informed on how it goes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 4 months ago #222036 by STEVO
Hi, Just to say done notes for the AR1 form I have just got to transfer to form , It will be ready to post on Friday , How many weeks do you think for either a face to face or a decision? Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.