× Members

Pip

More
5 years 2 months ago #225209 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Hi , Gorden do you think after eight week waiting there are doing a paper bases review ? Only seems a long time for my wife to wait
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225229 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

There seems to be a significant slowdown in the PIP assessment process since the New Year, we have gone from 2-4 week up to 8 weeks.

I can't say whether a PBR is being done, the only way to know for sure if for someone to contact the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225370 by STEVO
After reading a post of a lady waiting approximately 15 weeks ! I have said to my wife there is still a chance of a f2f not what she wanted to here , but things are not looking good there must be a massive backlog
I will post if she gets a letter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 2 months ago #225539 by STEVO
Weeks of enduring stress and still no letter , Will she ring No so we continue to wait over 2 months 2 Week for decision,

More
5 years 2 months ago #225608 by STEVO
Just got back home , My wife’s had a text to say she may need see medical assessment as anything changed , so it’s on top of the pile 2 months 2 weeks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 2 months ago #225656 by STEVO
Hi, I was wondering if the text is automated text my wife as recieved Could the decision already made only this as dragged on weeks as you are aware , any clues or it it anybody quess ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.